Close to 50% of all our participants require some type of financial assistance in order to participate (or partake) in our diverse programs.
Hearts & Horses has been serving people with disabilities in Northern Colorado since 1997 thanks to a wonderful herd of 28 horses.
In order to keep service affordable Hearts & Horses underwrites 72% of what it costs to run the program.
As a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, Hearts & Horses would simply not exist without community support.
HEARTS & HORSES WISH LIST
Volunteer & Office Supplies
- Copier paper
- File folders (1/3 cut)
- Composition books
- Scotch Tape (refill for dispenser)
- Double sided mounting tape
- Office scissors
- Name badges: Avery 74549 (Pin style name badges – 2-1.4″ x 3-1/2″ 100 badges)
- Laser printer cartridges – HP305 series (HP305A (color) and HP305X (black)
- Cups, paper plates, plastic utensils, napkins
- Hot chocolate, apple cider, coffee (Keurig K Cups)
- Snacks for participants & volunteers
- Greeting cards (Thank You, Birthday, Sympathy, Blank)
- Roll of stamps
- Case of hand warmers
- Trash bags (Contractor’s 55 Gallon or Office 13 Gallon)
- Laundry Detergent
- Gift cards to King Soopers/ Office Depot/Walmart, etc.
Barn & Tack Supplies
- Lysol spray
- Fly strips
- Towels/rags (need bath-sized…all sizes welcome)
- Horse cookies/treats
- Cat food for Miss Duo
- Manure forks and manure fork replacement heads
- Muck buckets (70 Qt)
- New riding helmet
- English stirrup leathers – kids and adults
- English stirrup treads 4-1/4” to 5”
- Saddle cleaning and conditioning supplies
- Mane and Tail conditioner
- Coffee grinder (to grind horse medications)
- Keter Rockwood 150-Gallon Outdoor Plastic Storage Box, Brown
- Gift cards to JAX/Happy Horse/Lowes/Home Depot/Barnyard Vet