The first step is to fill out the Participant Intake Form. Once you fill this form out someone will be in touch with you to schedule a meet and greet where you will get a tour of the ranch and discuss class times and goals.
- Therapeutic Riding serves ages 4 years and older.
- Therapy Services serves ages 2 years and older.
- Changing Leads serves ages 5 to 21 years old.
- Riding in the Moment serves seniors facing the challenges of aging, memory loss, and cognitive impairments.
- Hearts & Horses for Heroes serves Veterans and Service Personnel of all ages.
Hearts & Horses offers an array of equine-assisted programs that are designed to empower participants, promote self-sufficiency, and encourage growth, both inside and outside of the riding arena. We have developed a variety of therapeutic and educational programs utilizing our herd of incredible four-legged therapists. For many of our clients, equine-assisted activities and therapies are among the only interventions that work. Individuals participate in one of the following programs at Hearts & Horses: Therapeutic Riding, Hippotherapy, Horses for Heroes, Changing Leads, Riding in the Moment or Interactive Vaulting.