- Make an annual or one-time donation. Every dollar counts! When one of our program horses (Pilot) had to have surgery, we received donations ranging from $2 to $500 and it all added up to the thousands it cost to save his life!
- Donate securities or mutual funds to Hearts & Horses Therapeutic Riding Center. To do so, please call your brokerage firm or contact Roger Bates at Wachovia Securities: 970 669-8200. We look to the future to have an endowment fund that will allow us to cover all operating expenses so we can focus solely on our programs.
- Hold your own fundraiser! From a tea party to trail ride to a scavenger hunt…look to create a unique and fun event to help raise money for our H&H cause. Contact our office for suggestions!
- Keep your eyes and ears open and support our many fundraising efforts such as our Annual Gala, Ride-A-Thon, Pancake Breakfast at Applebee’s, Hearts & Horses day out at Johnson’s Corner, shop at our tack auctions and garage sales, attend the Northern Colorado Mustang Club’s 4th of July event, bring your horse to our vaccination clinic out at JAX in Loveland sponsored by Barnyard Veterinary Services…just to name a few!
- Help us organize and staff these fundraisers! We always need help.
- Donate items for our fundraising efforts…clean out your garage, pass along your old tack, donate something new and beautiful for our silent and live auction…if you’re an artist in your own right, create and donate something unique to our efforts!
- Specify Hearts & Horses on your United Way contribution form.
- Find out if your employer has a community fund and if you qualify to apply as a Hearts & Horses volunteer.
- Find out if your employer has a matching grants program and if so, when donating to H&H do the necessary paperwork to get your employer to meet your donation.
- Find a place for us to speak about H&H…your church, service organization, classroom or club!
- Let us know of an organization that might be willing to help with funding.
- Talk about Hearts & Horses to anyone who will listen! The more community awareness, the better!
- Volunteer on a committee. We are volunteer driven and could not continue successfully without our volunteers. Did you know that we worked with over 600 volunteers last year alone?!
- Recruit a new volunteer.